Eureka Township

Eureka Charter Township

Application for Zoning Site Plan Approval

$30 Fee

A 3% convenience fee will be added to the rental fee when paying online.

Property Information

Location of Property(Required)

Property Owner or Business Information

Mailing Address(Required)

Applicant/Agent Information (if different than owner)

Mailing Address

Site Plan Requested for: (Choose the appropriate spot below)




Special Land Use - non conforming (Explain):
(i.e. New house with basement, garage, rear deck, front porch OR restaurant one story seating 120, fence, pool, home based business, signage, etc.)


Applicant shall provide a site plan, accurately and neatly drawn to scale showing the property boundaries, proposed building location, any existing buildings, proposed and/or existing utility services, driveway, private road, or street access location and method of storm drainage. The outside dimensions of the proposed new building or addition and its distances from the front, rear and side boundaries of the lot shall be shown.
(New house or addition – 3 complete sets of plans. Commercial/Industrial – 6 complete sets of Plans)

* If the applicant/agent is other than the property owner, proof of owner’s consent is required. Owner’s signature proves consent. The applicant/agent will be the liaison with the Township and will be the party to receive official notice. Notice communicated to the applicant/agent will be deemed communicated to the owner. By signing this application, the applicant/agent is consenting to the designation for these purposes.

Download site plan graph paper here and attach completed plan below:

Max. file size: 256 MB.
MM slash DD slash YYYY
MM slash DD slash YYYY


9322 S. Greenville Road
Greenville, MI 48838
Office(616) 754-5053
Fax(616) 754-4760

Eureka Township Resident

If you are planning to build in Eureka Township, or put on an addition, or install an accessory building, or structure such as a pool or exterior sign, you need to fill out the attached (Application for Zoning Site Plan Approval) form in detail and attach a check for the base fee as shown on the current (Fee Schedule).

In addition, if your project is in the “Other non-conforming” category, you need to fill out an (Application for Special Use Permit) form.

For each project, you will need to attach a (site plan) to your application drawn accurately to scale identifying property boundaries, proposed building or structure location, any existing buildings, existing utility services, driveway, private road, or street and parking access locations, and method of storm water drainage. Include the outside dimensions of the proposed building or addition and distances from front, rear, and side boundaries of lot or land parcel. We have included graph paper for you to use with small residential projects and accessory structures. For large residential projects over 3500 sq. ft., and all site condo, commercial, and industrial projects, plans and specifications must be drawn up by an Architect or Engineer licensed by the State of Michigan, and must be sealed by that Architect or Engineer.


For Building, Electrical, Mechanical, and Plumbing Permits, contact the Montcalm County Building Department at 211 W. Main St., Box 368, Stanton, MI 48888
Phone: (989) 831-7394 Fax: (989)831-7392

For a Well and Septic System Permit, contact the Mid Michigan District Health Department at 615 N. Main St., Stanton, MI 48888
Phone: (989) 831-9227

For Address Assignment, contact the Montcalm County Equalization Office
Phone: (616) 225-7492

For a Private Driveway or Private Road Permit, contact the Board of County Road Commissioners at 619 W. Main St., PO Box 337, Stanton, MI
48888 Phone: (800) 992-6272

For a Soil Erosion and Sedimentation Control Permit, contact the Montcalm County Drain Commissioner
Phone: (616) 225-7322

For electrical and natural gas service you need to contact Consumers Energy
Phone: (800) 477-5050

Once your completed application with base fee is received, it will be stamped in on the date received, and you will get a phone call from the Zoning and Planning Administrator within 10 days identifying additional information needed, approval, or a schedule for review and subsequent action by the Planning Commission and the Eureka Township Board. If for some reason your request is denied, a detailed explanation will be made in writing identifying the reason for denial.

If you begin construction or install structures, signs, pools, or fences, before getting zoning approval and permits, in violation of the Township Zoning Ordinance, or construction statutes, you will be subject to fines, possible prosecution, and will be required to pay all court costs. In addition, your project may be mandated to be removed or demolished.

Thank you for deciding to develop in Eureka Township.

For additional questions, please contact the Zoning and Planning Administrator at (616) 754-5053.

Credit Card
American Express
Supported Credit Cards: American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Expiration Date